Generate honest and accurate feedback from young people with Congenital Heart Disease about the levels of service within NHS England that they were receiving.
Undertake research from young people with Congenital Heart Disease attending hospitals around the country to ascertain the level of service being received.
Create a unique, fun and safe environment, that could be transported around the country, in which to facilitate one-to-one sessions with young people.
- Nine-day, nine-city 2000 mile road trip around the UK
- Unique environment with multiple fun activities that engaged young people from 4-18
- Flexible approach to generating insight ranging from colouring-in to playing Playstation games
- All insight collated on a daily basis and communicated to NHS staff
- Honest feedback from 100 young people
- Insight included within a ‘250 best practices’ document distributed to senior healthcare professionals
- Improvement of services to young people