In order to generate authentic images of young people we recruited and mentored an aspiring young photographer to produce a portfolio of real images of teens in the UK.
Generate authentic imagery of young people that conveyed 1) isolation and 2) friendship
Source, commission and mentor a talented and aspiring young photographer to take a series of shots that utilised her youth networks and local geographic knowledge of youth-orientated ‘off-the-grid’ locations.
- Connecting the client to the photography
- Disseminating the organisations strategic brief into youth-understanding language
- Pre-shoot learning workshop
- Advice on managing models and
- Regular mentoring and advice
- Imagery supplied to client
Full suite of imagery covering both areas that could be used across the Children’s Society’s material.