Provided Magenta Living with a youth communications and transitional youth engagement resource and that saw us employ and mentor a young person and manage the transition to them becoming a Magenta Living employee.
Introduce a youth engagement function to Magenta Living and provide support to demonstrate its continuing contribution to the organisation.
- Manage all youth engagement activity
- Integrate youth engagement within the organisation
- Run numerous projects, events and campaigns
- Train and mentor a local young person equipping them with a range of digital marketing skills (running focus groups, working with young people, film-production, graphic design, managing Social Media, project management)
- Embedded a youth marketing resource within their organisation
- Three years of on-going support until May 2016 when Magenta created the full-time post of Digital Communications Executive
- Significant improvements in youth engagement (increased attendance at events, increased participation in activities, increased number of young people accessing training and entering employment)
- Full-time position created within Magenta Living
- Long-term commitment benefitting the lives of young people in the Wirral
Film made with young tenants in order to explain Social Housing to young people.