National Apprenticeship Service | Career Takeoff
Addressed low awareness and interest in applying for Apprenticeships in deprived communities across Merseyside via an interactive and aspirational campaign.
Address the low awareness and interest in Apprenticeships to young people in Merseyside particularly within deprived and hard-to-reach communities.
Understand the issues around the apathy towards Apprenticeships and create a campaign that would address this and increase application rates.
- Arranged and delivered research with target groups
- Gained understanding of the barriers to engage
- Worked with young people to create an engaging campaign
- Developed the ‘Career take-off’ concept with a ‘live information’ device
- Distributed personalised material via multiple channels
- The ‘Takeoff’ campaign resulted in a significant numbers of young people attending apprenticeship events and signing up to the national Apprenticeship database
- The ‘career take-off’ brand was nationally applauded and resulted in an invitation to speak at the national ERSA Employability Conference