Sports Leaders UK
From developing the repositioning campaign ‘Give More, Become More’, through to delivering a complete outsourced communications function, Sports Leaders UK have experienced year on year growth.
Increase the uptake of Sport Leaders UK’s youth leadership qualifications by encouraging schools to purchase them and offer them to their students.
Use email and social media to target teachers and education professionals and engage them with the benefits that the qualifications can give to their schools and their students.
- Remote marketing department function
- Management of national teacher database
- Monthly targeted emails
- Management of social media channels
- Production of ‘branded’ social media assets
- Production of short films and online content
- Creation of Sports Leaders website
- Coordinated activity across all organisation
- 86,000 registrations across all awards & qualifications
- 1.6m hours of volunteering
- 739 new centres (1959 centres nationally)
- Target for revenue generation achieved
In January 2015 we launched our ‘Give More. Become More.’ awareness campaign for Sports Leaders UK. Within six months, our short films featuring young people telling the stories of sports leaders had been seen over 250,000 times, and ‘followers’ and ‘likes’ on social media have increased by over 3000.
We also sent out over 120,000 emails to schools and 2,400 DVDs containing a master film and a suite of promotional material. We have also created a dedicated webpage and secured top Google rankings for key campaign words and phrases.
Following on from this success, the Give More. Become More Brand was extended into a new refreshed identity and campaign for ‘I Can Lead’ an introductory award to sports leadership. Within the first month, over 200 schools and colleges had requested further information.
Short film about how sports leaders across the UK are benefitting from Sports Leaders UK qualifications.
Short film demonstrating how parents and teachers are behind Sports Leaders UK.
Mr John Amaechi OBE joins Sports Leaders UK at the House of Lords to help launch the 'Blueprint for Leadership', which aims to celebrate the success of the Leadership Academy Programme and sports leaders.