Career In Law
For the first time SRA were looking to speak to directly to 18-26 year olds to inform them about forthcoming changes to how people will qualify to become a solicitor.
The new SQE qualification has been designed to increase diversity in the sector and make it more inclusive to people from all backgrounds. Following a successful tender win in March 2018, we have managed a project that has delivered a full creative solution.
Develop and launch an inclusive youth brand aimed at 18-26 year olds from a variety of backgrounds
- Extensive nationwide research using focus groups and online surveys
- Creative co-creation and on-going testing with target audience
- Campiagn executed across multiple online and offline channels
- Supply of identity marks and logos in multiple formats
- Production of brand guidelines
- Development of associated promotional assets including animated films, social media assets and online banner advertising
- Over 1000 young adults consulted as part of the project
- Delivery of a creative solution that could be mapped against audience research
- Internal team able to demonstrate the credibility and validity of the approach & justify the final creative approach
- Campaign soft launched in Autumn '18 with over 500 people already signed up to gain additional information