Provide an outsourced marketing function to recruit young apprentices and generate employer vacancies for one of the leading engineering training providers in the UK.
Raise the profile of engineering apprenticeship to school leavers and generate vacancies from local employers.
Deliver an in-house marketing function responsible for all activity and management of all communication channels.
- Management of marketing function
- Production of numerous campaigns and marketing collateral
- Extensive campaigns around the recruitment of engineering apprenticeships
- Deliver the ‘Big Ideas’ campaign to cover a ‘double-recruitment’ year due to national changes in apprenticeship funding
- Keep the organisation at the forefront of industry developments
- Year on year increase in revenue
- Recruitment targets achieved including the ‘double-recruitment’ year