In order to deliver a low-cost communications solution, we developed a creative campaign and licenced the concept whilst maintaining the IP and proprietary copyright.
Raise awareness and interest in Apprenticeships to young people in London, particularly within deprived and hard-to-reach communities.
Create an online and offline campaign that would reach teens directly and indirectly via influencers. Ensure that campaign tackled major barriers to engagement including travel apprehension, peer attitudes, vocational apathy and self-relevance.
- Utilised existing research with target groups
- Created a solution that would be relevant for the client yet usable by other similar organisations
- Ensured the activity was relevant and authentic to target audience by including bespoke local information
- Developed the ‘JobsApp’ concept
- Created social media campaign and influencer activity across existing platforms
- Large number of young people from around London attending Family Mosiac’s Apprenticeship event
- Increased number of applications based on the event
- Many of the third party providers attending the event commented on the high quality of attendees and event organisers were hopeful that the majority of vacancies would be filled.