Department for Education
We created a sector-defining campaign for a new type of school that generated interest and applications locally and provided the foundations nationally for a new solution in vocational-based learning.
Generate awareness and applications for the first Studio School to open in the UK – The Creative & Media Studio School.
Following a period of community consultation we co-created a campaign with potential students that showcased the subjects and disciplines offered by the new learning facility.
- Created the ‘New Blood’ campaign and utilised the skills of over 50 students in graphic design, photography, costume design and theatrical make-up to create a visually stunning campaign
- Created and managed the area-wide multi-channel activation strategy
- Delivered an outsourced communications department for the new school - managing press enquires and all external communications including social media activity
- Subsequent activity including production of all promotional activity including prospectus design and brochure production
- Recruitment exceeded expected targets
- Campaign activity and approach used as a beacon of best practice of other Studio Schools opening
- Multiple invitations to speak at events and meetings to help other schools launch successfully